Devi Aliya VishvaVidyalaya (DAVV), Indore has issued a notification for the recruitment of 180 faculty vacancies in the University Teaching/ Non – Teaching departments. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 02-05-2016.
Job Details :
- Name of the Post:
1. Professor: 48 Posts
2. Reader/Associate Professor: 53 Posts
3. Lecturer/Assistant Professor: 76 Posts
4. Craft Teacher: 01 Post
5. Director: 01 Post
6. Head Computer Centre: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess An eminent scholar with Ph.D in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline for S.No-1, 5, Good academic record with Ph.D in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline for S.No- 2, First Class Masters Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology for S.No- 3, two years experience of Teaching Craft in a training College of Education department and having Diploma for S.No- 4, A Ph.D degree with first class at Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate branch of Engg & Tech for S.No- 6 with relevant experience.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : SC/ST/OBC candidates of Madhya Pradesh will be paid travelling allowance, as per University / Govt. of Madhya Pradesh norms.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates of States other than Madhya Pradesh shall be considered under unreserved category, as per M.P. State Govt. Policy
Selection Process: Short listed candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates send their application in the prescribed application format along with necessary documents, demand draft & envelope should be superscribed with “Application for the post of ______School of______”should reach to the office of the Deputy Registrar (Establishment), Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, R.N.T. Marg, Indore-452001 in person or by registered/ speed post on or before 02-05-2016.
- Important Dates:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 02-05-2016.
Important Links : http://www.freejobalert.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Notification-DAVV-Indore-Faculty-Posts.pdf