Delhi State Cancer Institute has issued a notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident & Technologist vacancies in various specialties on adhoc appointment. Eligible candidates may attend for walk in interview on 05-05-2016 from 09.00 AM to 10.30 AM.
Job Details :
- Name of the Post:
1. Senior Resident: 14
a. Anaesthesia & Critical Care: 02 Posts
b. Clinical Oncology (RT): 04 Posts
c. Radiodiagnosis: 02 Posts
d. Onco-Surgery: 02 Posts
e. Gastroenterology: 01 Post
f. Chest & Respiratory Medicine: 01 Post
g. Preventive Oncology: 02 Posts
2. Technologist (Nuclear Medicine): 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess MBBS or equivalent qualification recognised by MCI, Post Graduation qualifications like MD/DNB/ MS in concerned speciality for S.No-1 & Hr. Secondary, Intermediate with Science or Senior Secondary (10+2) with Science, Three years’ BSc. radiography/ BSc. Radiological technology x-ray from a recognized university medical college for S.No-2.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : CCandidates upper age should be 40 years for S.No-1 & 33 for S.No-2. Age relaxation is as per Govt Rules.
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on written exam & interview.
How to Apply SSC Vacancy : Eligible candidates may attend for walk in interview along with their resume, coloured passport size photograph and copies of relevant certificates (Original Certificates should also be brought for scrutiny) at the Director’s Office at DSCI (East) on 05-05-2016 from 09.00 AM to 10.30 AM.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date & Time of Interview: 05-05-2016 from 09.00 AM to 10.30 AM.
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link :http://www.freejobalert.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Notification-Delhi-State-Cancer-Institute-Sr-Resident-Technologist-Posts.pdf