JEE Main April 2019 has begun in various centres across the nation.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has begun with the second session of JEE Main 2019 from today i.e. April 7 with Paper 2 for B Arch /B Planning candidates at different exam centres across the nation. The second session of JEE Main 2019 will be conducted between April 7 and 12 in two shifts from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
JEE Main 2019: Things to keep in mind on the eve of the exam
- Do remember to carry your JEE Main 2019 admit card. Read the written instructions on the admit card as you will not be allowed to carry any stationery like pens, eraser, writing boards, etc inside the exam hall.
- Do not stay awake late in the night. Be in bed by 10 or 10:30 pm and this should be added to your daily routine one month before the exam.
- Focus on your health; eat healthy and home-made food.
- Stay away from the students who revise topics a few minutes before the exam at the examination venue.
- Just go and do your best in the exam
- Do not discuss your preparation with your friends
- Remember to read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the question paper.
- Be mentally and physically prepared for everything. Take all the precautionary movements. Most importantly believe in yourself.
JEE Main 2019: Paper pattern
The exam pattern will be similar to the JEE Main January 2019 exam. Mock tests will be made available on the NTA website and designated Test Practice Centers (TPCs).
JEE Main exam
JEE Main exam is conducted for admission to IIITs, NITs and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs) and State Funded Technical Institutes (SFTIs).
Wish you best of luck for the exam!