National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSS & LUP), Nagpur has issued a notification for the recruitment of 30 Stenographer Gr.III, Lower Division Clerk & Skilled Supporting Staff vacancies on temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 08-05-2016.
- Name of the Post:
1. Stenographer Gr.III: 03 Posts
2. Lower Division Clerk: 06 Posts
3. Skilled Supporting Staff: 21 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment :
- Candidates should possess 12 th class pass or equivalent for S.No-1 & 2, Matriculation or equivalent pass or ITI pass for S.No-3.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 18-27 years for S.No-1 & 2, 18-25 for S.No-3 as on closing date of receipt of applications. Age relaxation is applicable to 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 for OBC candidates.
Job Location : All India
How to Apply Vacancy : Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format by affixing a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of all relevant certificates, mark sheets, experience & envelope should be superscribed with “Application for the post of …………..(Name of the post)” should reach to the Administrative Officer, National Bureau of Soil Survey & Land use Planning (ICAR), Amaravathi road, Nagpur-440 033 on or before 08-05-2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 08-05-2016.
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.freejobalert.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Notification-NBSS-LUP-Stenographer-LDC-SSS-Posts.pdf