The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct next UGC-NET for 'Assistant Professor' and for 'Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor both' in June 2019.
Today i.e. March 30 is the last date to apply for the registration process for NTA NET June 2019 while the registration process for the same began on March 1, 2019. Candidates will be able to apply for the exam through the official website, ntanet.nic.in.
NTA UGC NET 2019: Exam pattern
- The test will consist of two papers
- Both the papers will be conducted in single three hour duration
UGC NET 2019: Admit card
The admit cards will be ready for download from May 15, 2019. The exam will be conducted in multiple sessions on June 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Just like its predecessor, UGC NET 2019 June exam will also be a computer-based test.
UGC NET 2019 exam: Previous year
- Last year, NTA first time conducted the UGC NET December 2018 exam from 18th Dec, 2018 to 22nd Dec, 2018 in two shifts per day across 235 cities in the country
- The examination was conducted in 85 subjects
- A total number of 956837 candidates registered for this examination
- There were 598 examination centres across the country
About UGC NET exam
UGC NET exam which is conducted to determine a candidate's eligibility for Assistant Professor and/or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) was handed over to NTA by CBSE. The UGC NET exam conducted in December 2018 was the first NET exam conducted by NTA.