Over 14,000 vacancies at CGPEB: Chhattisgarh Vyapam to start hiring process soon @ cgvyapam.choice.gov.in, check details here
CGPEB Recruitment 2019: The Chhatisgarh Professional Examination (CGPEB) has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for 14,428 vacancies.
All the candidates can check the official website of CGPEB, the link for which is cgvyapam.choice.gov.in .
CGPEB Recruitment 2019: Vacancy details
Total posts: 14,428
Name of the post:
- Lecturer (E & T cadre): 3177 Teacher
- (E & T cadre): 4696T
- Teacher English medium (E cadre): 456
- Exercise Teachers (E & T Cadre): 745
- Assistant Teacher (E & T Cadre): 4000
- Assistant Teacher Science Laboratory (E & T cadre): 1200
- Assistant Teacher English (E Cadre): 306
CGPEB Recruitment 2019: Educational qualification required
Assistant Teacher: All the interested candidates in applying need to possess a two-year diploma in teaching with at least 50 per cent marks.
Teacher: The candidates possess a Bachelors degree in Education (BEd) degree with 50 per cent marks.
For more details, candidates can check the official notification here.
CGPEB Recruitment 2019: Age limit criteria
The candidates should be in the age group of 21 to 35 years as on January 1, 2019. Meanwhile, candidates from the reserved category will get age relaxations as per the government norms.
CGPEB Recruitment 2019: Important dates to remember
- Online forms for recruitment of lecturers and teacher posts of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will be filled from: April 16
- Last date for filing an online form for Assistant Teacher posts: May 26
- Last date for filing online forms for application: May 12
- Online examination for recruitment to Lecturer posts: July 14
- Exam for Assistant Teacher Science: July 28
- Exam Assistant Teacher English: August 11
- Exam for ETC cadre: August 25, 2019.
CGPEB Recruitment 2019: Here's how to apply
All the candidates need to apply online on the website, cgvyapam.choice.gov.in