Ministry of Railway, Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd(DFCCIL) are invited to online application form for the various post of Station Master, Assistant Manager, MTS and other post. Those candidates are interested to the following recruitment and complete the all eligiblity criteria and apply online.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Manager, Assistant Manager(Electrical), Assistant Manager(HR), Assistant Manager (Optg.), Executive (Civil), Executive (Electrical), Executive (Singal and Telecommunication), Executive (Optg.), Jr. Executive (Civil), Jr. Executive (Electical), Multi Tasking Staff (Gr.-IV)
- No. of Vacancy : 282 Posts
- Pay Scale :
- Assistant Manager – Scale Rs. 24900-50500(IDA)
- Executive – Scale Rs. 12600-32500 (IDA)
- Junior Executives – Scale Rs. 10000-25000 (IDA)
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – Scale Rs. 6000-12000 (IDA)
Eligibility Criteria for DFCCIL Recruitment :
- Bachelor Degree in Relate Subject with 55% Marks and B.Ed Degree.
- For Sanskrit Subject: Master Degree in Sanskrit, Aacharya with 55% Marks.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 37 years
- Female Candidate: Maximum Age 40 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : A Candidate can apply for more than one post. Selection will be made on written examination.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to AM (UR/OBC) will pay Rs. 1000/-, Executive (UR/OBC) pay Rs. 900/-, Jr. Executive(UR/OBC) pay Rs. 700/- and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)(UR/OBC) pay Rs. 500/-.
How to Apply DFCCIL Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://dfccil.gov.in/dfccil_app/home.jsp from 30-01-2016 to 28-03-2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 30-01-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 28-03-2016.
- Last Date for Deposit the Fees : 22-03-2016.
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.sarkarifuture.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/DFCCIL-Rectt-Notice_-_Website_Advt_No_2016.pdf
- Apply Online : http://dfccil.gov.in/dfccil_app/home.jsp