RITES Limited has invited applications for the recruitment of 30 Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil), Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) Vacancies through GATE- 2016.
- Name of the Posts:
- 1. Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil): 25 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical): 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RITES Recruitment :
- Education Qualification: Candidates should possess First Class Degree in Civil Engineering for Post 1, First Class Degree in Mechanical Engineering for Post 2.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 30 years as on 01-03-2016. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX-Serviceman candidates as per extent Govt Orders.
Job Location: All India.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of GATE-2016 score.
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should have appeared for GATE – 2016 paper as under
VC No. Discipline Corresponding GATE-2016 paper Corresponding GATE 2016 Paper Code 18/16 Civil Engineering Civil Engineering CE 19/16 Mechanical Engineering Mechanical Engineering ME Candidates obtaining a valid score (Marks out of 100) shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection. The score is valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the qualifying marks as fixed for GATE 2016 paper.
Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks (Out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2016.
Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to submit the documents as may be mentioned in the call letter. Final merit list shall be prepared as per following weightage distribution: GATE Score (Out of 100) - 85% Group Discussion - 3% Interview - 12% Only those candidates shall be considered for empanelment who secure a minimum of 60% marks in Interview (50% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD). Group Discussion (GD) will not have any qualifying marks.
The Offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of category wise merit and based on requirement. Please note that only GATE 2016 score (Normalized Marks out of 100) is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2015 or prior is not valid. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.500/- by challan to be deposited at any branch of Indian Bank all over India.
How to apply RITES Vacancy:
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and requirements of the post(s).
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
3. While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of filled up online form. Please note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
4. After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, click on “GATE Details” tab and enter the required details pertaining to GATE – 2016
5. After that, click on “Make payment”. The payment details show the amount to be paid to the bank based on your category.
6. Click on “Generate Slip”. The Application Fee payment challan in triplicate will be generated. Note: The challan generated will be valid only for 72 hours. So, ensure to make the payment within this time frame.
7. Take the print out of the challan and go to the nearest Indian Bank branch and make payment.
8. The bank official will fill in the Branch Name, Journal No. and CBS Branch Code in the three copies of challan. Ensure that the bank official mentions the above three details when he/she stamps your challan.
9. Bank’s copy will be retained by the Indian Bank branch concerned.
10. Retain the candidate’s copy for your reference.
11. After making the payment you need to go to “Payment Details” and enter the “Journal No.”, “CBS Branch Code” and “Branch Name”.
12. Candidates will be required to upload the scanned RITES copy of the challan.
13. Experience certificates, salary slips, Form 16 and bona fide certificates only are acceptable as proof of experience. Offer letters are not acceptable.
14. The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of such application form with them.
15. The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy of the following documents will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of interview if called: a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs b. Application Form c. ORIGINAL GATE SCORE CARD d. Certificates of Educational qualifications (in chronological order) e. Experience certificates (in chronological order) f. Proof of identity and address (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, PAN Card etc.) g. Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-Serviceman or Physically Handicapped, where applicable as GOI prescribed formats. h. Certificate in support of claim for age concession, where applicable.
16. No application will be entertained after the expiry of last date of receipt of Online Application Form. RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay for any reason whatsoever.
17. Departmental Candidates of RITES and candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU, if selected shall be allowed to join RITES only after being properly relieved from their parent organization.
18. Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
19. Candidates should submit only single application for one vacancy and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. However, candidates can apply for any number of vacancies.
20. If any claim made by candidates is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
|Start Date for Apply Online||12-04-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01-05-2016|
|Last Date for Fee Deposition by Challan at Bank||04-05-2016|
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.freejobalert.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Notification-RITES-Limited-GET-Posts.pdf
- Apply Online :http://recruit.rites.com/frmRegistration.aspx