Rajasthan public service commission, Ajmer
SYLLABUS FOR EXAMINATION FOR THE POST OF LECTURER
- COMMERCE, (SCHOOL EDUCATION) Paper - II
1. Knowledge of subject concerned : Senior Secondary Level
Principles of Book-keeping, Double Entry System. Subsidiary books, Final Accounts, Adjustment Entries, Opening and closing entries. Trial balance and rectification of errors. Depreciation, Provisions and Reserves. Accounting for bills of exchange transactions . Partnership accounts. Company Accounts- Issue of shares, forfeiture and re-issue of shares, redemption of shares and debentures. Computers in Accounting. Business Organization- sole - partnership, joint stock company. Principles of management – concept, nature and significance. Capital markets and types - Primary and secondary market Marketing - Meaning, functions and role. Statistics for economics - Measures of central Tendency, Measures of dispersion and introduction to Index Numbers. Poverty – absolute and relative, Main programmes for poverty alleviation : A critical assessment. Rural development – Key issues, credit and marketing. Role of cooperatives : Agricultural diversification, alternative farming ,organic farming. Employment - Formal and informal, growth and other issues, Problems and policies. Economic reform since 1991 – Need and main features – liberalization, globalization and privatization.
2. Knowledge of subject concerned :
Graduation level Financial statements : Meaning and Analysis. Tools for financial statement analysis. Cash flow statement Cost Accounting – Meaning and Definition Element of cost – Material, Labour, and overhead. Auditing – Meaning and Objectives. Audit of companies – Appointment, Rights, Duties and Liabilities of auditor. The Indian contract Act 1872( Section 1 to 75). Consumer protection Act 1986 Functions of Management – Planning , Organizing, Staffing, Directing and Controlling. Company Secretary - Position, Duties and Qualification.
Human resource : Meaning, Scope, Role, and Functions. Meaning and nature of Entrepreneurship – Entrepreneurship in Rajasthan. Economic Environment – Meaning, Factors affecting economic Environment, Indian Economic Environment and basic feature of Indian economy New Economic Policies and its effects. Foreign Trade of India – Volume, Composition and Direction. Export Promotion – Various measures. New Export Import policies of Govt. Of India. Economic modals – Meaning , Purpose and Types. National Income – Definition, Measurement, Distribution and Economic Welfare.
3. Knowledge of subject concerned : P. G. Level
Financial Management– Working capital management, Capital budgeting. Business Statistics – Probability Consumer Behavior and buying motives. Marketing Analysis and Research Role of advertising in marketing and advertise in strategies Media Management . Public finance – Central budget, Deficit, Fiscal management. Problems of Indian banking- Central and Commercial banking, Banking sector reforms. Monetary and Fiscal Policies. Finance Commission.
Part – IV (Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning)
1. Importance of Psychology in Teaching-Learning : Learner, Teacher, Teaching-learning process, School effectiveness.
2. Development of Learner : Cognitive, Physical, Social, Emotional and Moral development patterns and characteristics among adolescent learner.
3. Teaching – Learning : Concept, Behavioural, Cognitive and constructivist principles of learning and its implication for senior secondary students. Learning characteristics of adolescent and its implication for teaching.
4. Managing Adolescent Learner : Concept of mental health and adjustment problems. Emotional Intelligence and its implication for mental health of adolescent. Use of guidance techniques for nurturing mental health of adolescent.
5. Instructional Strategies for Adolescent Learner : Communication skills and its use. Preparation and use of teaching-learning material during teaching. Different teaching approaches: Teaching models- Advance organizer, Scientific enquiry, Information, processing, cooperative learning. Constructivist principles based Teaching.
6. ICT Pedagogy Integration : Concept of ICT. Concept of hardware and software. System approach to instruction. Computer assisted learning. Computer aided instruction. Factors facilitating ICT pedagogy integration.