Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST), Thiruvananthapuram has issued notification for the recruitment of District Project Manager vacancies for the project titled “Prevention and control of non-communicable Diseases in Kerala” on contract & temporary basis.
Job Details :
- Name of the Post: District Project Manager
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Ph.D in Public Health/ Master of Public Health/ Diploma in Public Health/ MDS in Community Dentistry/ M.Sc in Epidemiology/ M.Sc Nursing in Community Health or Master of Social Work with 60% marks and with two year experience in Community based health projects.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Candidates maximum age should be 35 years as on 31-05-2016.
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on written test & interview.
How to Apply SSC Vacancy :Eligible candidates can walk in interview with application in the prescribed format along with bio-data, original & copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, experience etc on 03-05-2016 at 09:00 AM.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date & Time of Interview: 03-05-2016 at 09:00 AM
Reporting Time: 08:30 AM
Venue: Mini Conference Hall, 3rd Floor, AMC Building, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Medical College Campus, Trivandrum-11
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.freejobalert.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Notification-SCTIMST-District-Project-Manager-Posts.pdf