Staff Selection Commission SSC are invited to online application form for the various post Combined Graduate Level 2016 Examination Recruitment. Those candidates are interested to the following vacancy and complete the all eligibility Criteria can read the full notification before apply online.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Selection Officer, Assistant in Central Vigilence Officer, Assistant in Intelligence Bureau, Assistant in Ministry of Railway, Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant in AFHQ, Assistant in Other Ministry, Inspector of Income Tax, Inspector in Central Exercise, Inspector Examiner, Sub Inspector in CBI and more.
- Pay : Pay Band I ( Rs. 5200-20200/-), Pay Band II (Rs. 9300-34800)
- Grade Pay : Depend on classified Group you belong.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor Degree in any stream.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : ASO (20 to 30) years, ACVO (18 to 27) years, AIB (21 to 27) years, AMR (18 to 27) years and more.
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be made on written examination.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs. 50/- through Challan. SC/ST candidates are exempted from the payment of application.
How to Apply SSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://ssconline2.gov.in/mainmenu2.php from February second week to 10.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : February Second Week.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10.03.2016
- Exam held on Tier 1: 8 to 22 May 2016
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.sarkarifuture.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/cgl16notification.pdf
- Apply Online : http://ssconline2.gov.in/mainmenu2.php