SSC CHSL 2019 registration ends today! Here’s direct link to apply online
SSC CHSL 2019 registration: The online registration process for the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam 2019 ends today, April 5. All the candidates are requested to apply through the prescribed format on the official website, the link for which is ssc.nic.in
Meanwhile, the last day to submit fee for SSC CHSL 2019 is April 7.
As per the schedule released by SSC, the computer based examination (Tier-I) will be held from July 1 to July 26.
SSC CHSL 2019: Educational qualification
The candidates must have cleared the class 12 exam. For the post of DEO in CandAG, candidates must have cleared class 12 from Science stream.
The applicant should be in the age group of 18- 27 as on August 1, 2019. Upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category candidates.
SSC CHSL 2019 registration: Here's how you can apply online
- Go to the official website of the commission, ssc.nic.in
- Click on 'One-time Registration Form' and 'Application Form'
- Create your login account
- Login to online system through your 'Registration Number' and 'Password'
- Click 'Apply' link in 'Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2018' Section under 'Latest Notifications' tab
- 'Modify Registration' and suitably edit your one-time registration data
- Give your preference for examination centers
- Select the medium of typing test
- Complete your declaration by clicking on "I agree" check box, fill up captcha code
- Preview and verify the information provided by you and 'Submit' the application
- Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of fee.
All the candidates need to pay Rs 100. The applicants from the reserved category and females are exempted from paying the fee.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Band -1 (Rs 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs 1900 (pre-revised)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Band-1(Rs 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs 2400(pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs 2400(pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade 'A': Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs 2400 (pre-revised)
Important dates to remember:
- Last date for receipt of application: April 5 (up to 5 pm)
- Last date for making online fee payment: April 7 (5 pm)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): April 9 09.04.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): July 1 to July 26
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): September 29
The Estimates Committee of the Parliament, in its report (1967-68), recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission (SSC) for conducting examinations for recruitment to lower categories of posts.
Pursuant to this, and as an interim measure, an examination wing was initially added to the Secretariat Training School, subsequently renamed as the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM).