Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Lower Division Grade (Group ‘C’ ) (LDCE – 2016)
- Pay Scale : Rs .5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : candidate must have passed 12th Standard examination from a recognized Board or equivalent and Any permanent or regularly appointed Group ‘C’ employee in the Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 45 years as on 01.01.2016
Age of Relaxation :
- SC & ST Category : 5 years
Selection Process : Selection based on Written Examination.
How to Apply SSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copy of 12th standard or equivalent certificate), two recent good quality and identical photographs (4 cm. X 5 cm.) out of which one should be pasted on the application form and the other attached with the application and through the Head of his/her Department or Office concerned who will complete the endorsement at the end of the application form and send to the Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504 on or before 12.02.2016 (5.00 PM) and 18.02.2016 (5.00 PM) for Specified Areas.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application form : 12.02.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Application form for Specified Areas : 18.02.2016
- Date of Examination : 27.03.2016
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/notice/notice_pdf/Notice%20LDCE_22012016.pdf