State Bank of India (SBI) has released notification for the recruitment of 152 Acquisition Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager, Zonal Head/ Senior RM, Risk Officer, Compliance Officer, Investment Counsellor, Project Development Manager, Customer Relationship Executive vacancies in Specialist Cadre for wealth management in State Bank of India on contract basis.
Job Details :
- Name of the Posts:
1. Acquisition Relationship Manager: 39 Posts
2. Relationship Manager: 71 Posts
3. Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 03 Posts
4. Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs): 01 Post
5. Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI): 02 Posts
6. Risk Officer (Mid-Office): 01 Post
7. Compliance Officer: 01 Post
8. Investment Counsellor: 17 Posts
9. Project Development Manager – Business: 01 Post
10. Project Development Manager – Technology: 01 Post
11. Customer Relationship Executive: 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Graduation from Government recognized University or Institution for post 1 to 8, 11, MBA/ MMS/ PGDM from reputed college/ university for post 9, 10 with relevant experience.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 22-35 years for post 1, 23-35 years for post 2, 8, 25-40 years for post 3, 6, 7, 9, 10, 30-50 years for post 4, 5, 20-35 years as on 01-03-2016. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD (Gen), 15 years for PwD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PwD (OBC) candidates & for others as per rules.
Name of the Location/ Centre:
1. Bangalore: 25 Posts
2. Hyderabad: 15 Posts
3. Pune: 16 Posts
4. Chennai: 11 Posts
5. Ahmedabad: 09 Posts
6. NCR: 29 Posts
7. Mumbai: 28 Posts
8. Kochi: 06 Posts
9. Thiruvananthapuram: 04 Posts
10. Bhopal: 04 Posts
11. Delhi: 01 Post
12. Corporate Centre, Mumbai: 04 Posts
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on qualification, experience & overall suitability, interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates) through online payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking etc.
How to Apply SBI Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://ssconline2.gov.in/mainmenu2.php from February second week to 10.03.2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates have valid Email ID & scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
3. Click on “Careers with us” —> “Recruitment of Officers in Specialised Positions for Wealth Management in State Bank of India”.
4. Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Get registered & then fill all the details & upload photo, signature and click on Submit button.
7. Make payment through online.
8. After success full submission of online application, take printout of online application for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.03.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 31.03.2016
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.freejobalert.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Notification-SBI-Specialist-Officer-Posts.pdf
- Apply Online : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbisplwmar16/