Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification for conducting Central Armed Police Forces (AC) Examination 2016 for the recruitment of 270 Assistant Commandant vacancies in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) viz. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
Job Details :
- Name of the Post: Assistant Commandant
1. Border Security Force (BSF): 28 Posts
2. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF): 97 Posts
3. Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP): 87 Posts
5. Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB): 58 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or an equivalent qualification.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 20-25 years as on 01-08-2016 i.e., he/ she must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1991 and not later than 01-08-1996. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination, Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Standards Test & Interview/ Personality Test.
Application Fee : Candidates need to Pay Rs.200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. No Fee for Female/ SC/ ST candidates.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy : Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 12-03-2016 to 08-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
4. Click on “Part-I/ Part-II Registration”.
5. Read the Important Instructions & fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
Date of Notification 12-03-2016 Starting Date to Apply Online 12-03-2016 Last Date for Payment of Fee using Pay by Cash Mode 07-04-2016 by 23:59 hrs Last Date to Apply Online 08-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M Last Date for Payment of Fee using Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking 08-04-2016 by 23:59 hrs Date of Competitive Examination 26-06-2016
Examination Centres Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur, Vishakhapatnam
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.freejobalert.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Notification-English-UPSC-CAPF-Assistant-Commandant-Posts.pdf
- Apply Online :http://www.upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php