Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification for conducting of Indian Forest Service Examination 2016. Eligible candidates may apply online from 27-04-2016 to 27-05-2016 by 11:59 P.M.
Job Details :
- Total No. of Posts: 110
Name of the Post: Indian Forest Service Examination 2016
Eligibility Criteria for BSCB Recruitment :
- candidates should possess Bachelors Degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 32 years as on 01-08-2016 ( i.e. he must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1984 and not later than 01-08-1995). Relxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Screening Test, written test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit card. Application fee will be exempted to Female/ SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
How to Apply BSCB Vacancy :
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 27-04-2016 to 27-05-2016 by 11:59 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
4. Select the desired post & Click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
5. Read the Important Instructions & fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.freejobalert.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Notification-English-UPSC-IFS-Examination-2016.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.upsconline.nic.in./mainmenu2.php