West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has invited applications by conducting the West Bengal Judicial Service Exam-2016. Eligible candidates may apply online from 11-04-2016 from 11:30 a.m. to 02-05-2016 by 12:00 midnight.
Job Details :
- Name of the Examination: West Bengal Judicial Service Exam-2016
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Degree in Law from any University or Institution.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Candidates age should be 23 to 35 years as on date of advertisement. Age relaxations is 05 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal and 03 years for BC candidates of West Bengal and up to 45 years for persons with disabilities having physical disability of 40% above will be applicable as per Govt rules.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Examination, Written Test, Personality Test.
Application Fee for WBPSC : Candidates should pay Rs.210/- +Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
How to Apply : Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 11-04-2016 from 11:30 a.m. to 02-05-2016 by 12:00 midnight.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date to Apply Online11-04-2016 from 11:30 a.m.
- Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee (Online) 02-05-2016 by 12:00 midnight.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Offline 03-05-2016.
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link: http://www.freejobalert.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Notification-WBPSC-Judicial-Service-Exam-2016.pdf
- Apply Online : https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/apps/home/