Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Project Scientist, Project Associate & Project Assistant vacancies for the project entitled “Assessment and Monitoring of Climate Change Effects on Wildlife Species and Ecosystems for Developing Adaptation and Mitigation Strategies in the Indian Himalayan Region”. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 09-05-2016 by 17:00 hours & 16-05-2016 by 17:00 hours for remote areas.
Job Details :
- Post Name : 1. Project Scientist: 01 Post
2. Project Associate: 01 Post
3. Project Assistant: 05 Posts
- Pay : Rs. 52,833
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Ph.D in Wildlife Science/ Zoology/ Botany/ Forestry/ Life Science for Post 1, Ph.D in Life Sciences/ Zoology/ Fisheries Science/ related fields for Post 2 & Graduation / Post Graduation Degree in Wildlife Sciences/ Zoology/ Forestry/ Environmental Sciences/ Management/ Life Sciences/ Biodiversity & Conservation with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University for Post 3 with relevant experience.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : andidate age should be up to 35 years for post 1, up to 40 years for Post 2 & up to 24 years for Post 3 as on 09-05-2016. Age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ ST/ OBC & Women candidates is applicable.
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Short listed candidates will be called for written test/ interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs. 50/- through Challan. SC/ST candidates are exempted from the payment of application.
How to Apply SSC Vacancy : Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format on A-4 size paper self-attested copies of certificates of age, educational qualifications, experience & postal order/ bank draft by Registered post/ Speed post/ By Hand in a cover to Administrative Officer, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradun–248 001 (Uttarakhand) on or before 09-05-2016 by 17:00 hours & 16-05-2016 by 17:00 hours for remote areas.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Submission of Application 09-05-2016 by 17:00 hours Last Date for Submission of Application for remote areas 16-05-2016 by 17:00 hours Display of Short listed candidates for written test in Institute website 20-05-2016 Date & Time of written test 30-05-2016 at 09:00 hours Venue for written test Auditorium located inside the Institute campus at Dehradun Display of Short listed candidates for Interview in Institute website 31-05-2016 at 13:00 hours Date & Time of Interview 31-05-2016 at 14:30 hours to 01-06-2016 Venue for interview Institutes Board Room
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.freejobalert.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Notification-TISS-Faculty-Posts1.pdf