Maharishi Arvind University is Established by Act No.25 of 2015 of Government of Rajasthan. It is a multi faculty unitary University, with a jurisdiction spread over the State of Rajasthan.
The University’s objectives are to disseminate and advance knowledge by offering teaching and research facilities, to make provisions for studies at Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Integrated course levels in Engineering & Technology, Basic & Applied Science, Management, Commerce, Arts & Humanities, Journalism & Mass Communication, Library & Information Science, Design and Vocational Education and to promote interdisciplinary studies and research.
- INFRASTRUCTURE - The University boasts of more than 2 Lac sq. ft. of constructed area spread over 30 acres and Comprises of state of art Classrooms, Computer Centres, Conference Halls, Library, Hi-tech Laboratories/ Workshops and Administration Block, amidst an ambient and academically conducive environment.
- COMPUTER CENTER - The University is equipped with the latest state of the art air-conditioned Computer Labs, with hi-speed Broadband, latest software along with unlimited Wi-Fi facility.
- AUDITORIUM - The University has a large well furnished auditorium for the purpose of conferences, discussions, seminars and presentations with adequate and comfortable seating capacity.
- HOSTEL FACILITIES - The University has separate hostel facilities for boys and girls, with air-cooled rooms. Mess facility is also available in the campus itself and a well furnished & modern cafeteria with lively environment, for providing hygienic and nutritious food and snacks. Facilities for indoor & outdoor games are also available.
- AUDIO VISUAL AIDS - Audio Visual facilities like Smart Classrooms. LCDs are available, for interactive & lively sessions.
- FOREIGN COLLABORATION & TIE-UPS - To provide international exposure to our students, efforts are on to explore suitable possibilities of tie-ups and exchange programmes with reputed foreign Universities / Institutes. MAU will also explore possibilities of tie-ups with Industry bodies & leading corporate & for providing cutting edge inputs & exposure to its students.
- LIBRARY - MAU library has a rich collection of books, comprising of reading material dedicated to various streams of academics. A large number of Indian & Foreign authors adorn the library shelves. National and international Journals, corporate magazines and other reference material are available in the library for the students on regular basis. Updates from the corporate world and Government reports on various pertinent disciplines comprise our regular subscription. Peer reviewed Journals of International repute are also subscribed to provide students access to latest research findings in their respective fields. Various newspapers in English and Hindi are made available to improve the knowledge of current affairs among the students.
The University’s motto is “तमसो माँ ज्योतिर्गमय” “Moving from Darkness of Ignorance Towards the Light of Knowledge”.
The University aims to offer Quality Higher education with the focus on Employability & Promoting meaningful research and scholarship.
- VISION: To contribute towards the objective of Nation building by offering Quality Higher Education and promoting a culture of Research and Innovation.
- MISSION: To provide quality education to budding managers, technocrats and equip them with up-to-date knowledge, technical skills and attitudes. To instill professional Ethics, Competence and provide best placements in corporate and industry.
Maharishi Arvind University, Mundiaramsar, Near Bindayaka Industrial Area Jaipur-302012 (Rajasthan)
Call Us : 0141-2335487, 8696906801, 8696906808, 8696906819, 9828199937, 9929112374
Email : email@example.com
Website : maujaipur.org
- Courses Offered
Agri. Sc. & Extension Service For Agro-input Dealers
B.Sc. Agriculture & MBA ( Agri Business )
MBA ( Agri Business )
Ph.D in Pharmacy
PG Diploma in Business & Corporate Law, Cyber Law, IP Law, Labour Law
BBA-LL.B - intregrated Law
LL.B Bachelor of Law
COMPUTER SCIENCE & INFORMATICS
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
COMMERCE & MANAGEMENT
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
MCA (Lateral Entry)
SOCIAL SCIENCE & HUMANITIES
LIBRARY & INFORMATION SC.
Diploma in Library Science
B.Lib & Info. Sc.
M.Lib & Info. Sc.
Ph.D in Library & Information Science
BASIC & APPLIED SCIENCE
Guidance & Counselling
Environmental Education & Sustainable Development
Ph.D in Education
ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCE
Medical Laboratory Technology
Cath Lab Technology
Diploma In Yoga Science
- Photo/Video Gallery